peter meder executive headhunter

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, and thanks for your friendship and loyalty over the years.  To say the least, the economy the past two years has made life difficult for companies, big and small, and for executives and managers in every function, industry, and level.  But, as you know, quality companies and quality people survive and even prosper.  And, we have gone through these cycles before and come out better for what we have learned--as companies and as executives.  I'd like to share with you in the coming months my observations about the traits of successful executives and their actions to achieve success in both large and also smaller companies.  I would also very much welcome your stories and anecdotes, hopefully some funny, which I could share with readers.  Thanks again, and best wishes for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment